Each month NAGDCA highlights a new topic and shares relevant information and resources with our members. This month we’re highlighting the topic of Participant Engagement – How to Communicate and below you’ll find links to resources and information related to the topic. Keep an eye out for additional resources in our e-newsletter, NAGDCA Now. We’ll also add the resources to this post throughout the month to allow you to access the curated list from the website at your convenience.
NAGDCA Best Practice Guide – Participant Engagement
Click here to access the full Participant Engagement guide.
2020 Participant Engagement Leadership Award Winners
- State of Hawaii – Island $avings Plan’s Action-based Educational Program
- Oregon Public Employees Retirement System (PERS) – Participant Education & Communication Campaign
- Metropolitan Water District of Southern California – Save More, Do More Campaign
- Employees Retirement System of Texas – Level Up Your Retirement Campaign
- County of San Diego – 2019 Sheriffs Retention Campaign