Is the size of your eligible and not participating population a concern in your supplemental retirement savings plan? No automatic enrollment feature? Do you have automatic enrollment and are you looking for a technique to jump start saving among the opt-out population or specific employers? Is your enrollment process too complex or time-consuming?
We are all aware of the importance of supplemental savings and the benefits that government defined contribution plans offer employees, but how do we get more employees to take action? What are some enrollment methods that work? This session will:
- Offer information on the benefits of automatic enrollment as well as the associated challenges.
- Provide electronic and print enrollment techniques that can simply showcase your plan’s benefits and help increase participation.
- Provide real examples of how other plans are increasing participation with winning enrollment practices and campaigns.
- 0.00 KB File Size
- September 24, 2018 Create Date
- January 21, 2020 Last Updated