Government and Industry members from around the country gathered in Baltimore to review best practices, industry innovations, and network with peers in the government defined contribution plan arena. Over four days, attendees were able to participate in sessions covering topics from participant engagement to fiduciary best practices.
Conference in Review
The 2022 conference agenda contains the schedule of events, session descriptions, names of presenters, and more! Click below to view and download the full agenda.
We captured several educational sessions from the 2022 conference to allow members to access video recordings of the full presentations on-demand.
Use the links below to download the presentation slides for each session at the conference.
Monday, September 19
- The Great Resignation: Attracting, Retaining and Valuing Public Sector Talent
- Participant Engagement Trends in a Hybrid Environment
- Exploring Decumulation Solutions – What Do Participants Need?
- How to Successfully Communicate Plan Fees
- Practical Resources for Plan Improvement
Wednesday, September 21
Join Us in 2023
Save the date for the 2023 NAGDCA Annual Conference, October 8-11 at the Hyatt Regency Seattle. Registration will open in the spring of 2023. Please contact Carly Miller (firstname.lastname@example.org) for questions regarding the annual conference.