Since the pandemic, organizations find themselves with another unexpected phenomenon many call the “Great Resignation” – the massive wave of U.S. workers quitting their jobs for new opportunities or exiting the job market completely. Learn how the pandemic impacted public sector employment and gain suggestions for navigating remote work so employees engage and feel valued. See how one plan is making legislative changes to their employer match with recruiting and retention in mind.
- Moderator: Daniel Morrison, Empower
- Panelist: Jim Potvin, Employees' Retirement System of Georgia
- Panelist: Vince Garzarella, Lincoln Financial Group
- Panelist: Karen Volo, Fidelity Investments
Select "Download" to access the PDF version of the presentation. Click below to view the recording.
- 833.24 KB File Size
- January 1, 2023 Create Date
- January 12, 2023 Last Updated