Industry Committee Nominations
Nominations are closed.
Voting will take place at the Annual Conference in New Orleans during the Industry Members Business Meeting on Tuesday, September 10.
NAGDCA is currently seeking nominations for the Industry Committee Member-at-Large position. The Industry Committee serves as the voice for NAGDCA’s private sector members, and is essential to ensuring that their issues/concerns are shared with the Executive Board. Participating on the committee offers a unique opportunity to use your skills to make an impact in the public sector defined contribution market.
Find out more about the committee’s purpose, composition, responsibilities and time commitment below. If you would like to run for the Member-at-Large position, please submit the form below. Voting will take place at the Annual Conference in New Orleans during the Industry Members Business Meeting on Tuesday, September 10.
- A significant role in advancing public sector DC plans
- An opportunity to enhance the value of NAGDCA to its industry members
- Access to up-to-date information about the challenges facing public sector DC plans
- The chance to exchange ideas and perspectives with other volunteer leaders
- Current industry member in good standing.
- No company can have more than one representative serving on the committee.
- 7 year commitment; 2 years as member-at-large and advancing annually upward through positions
- Bi-monthly conference calls
- Regular email correspondence
- Time commitment increases as members cycle upward:
- Vice President position – serves on the Annual Conference Committee
- President and Past-President – serve on the Executive Board which includes 4 in-person Board meetings annually (one at the annual conference)