2020-2021 Committee Sign Ups
Committee sign ups are closed.
Click here for information about Industry Committee nominations.
NAGDCA’s volunteer leaders are at the heart of the association and it’s because of their time, talent, and expertise that NAGDCA is able to provide the essential education, vibrant community, and exceptional experiences that we all value so highly. Through our committees, we seek to build an energetic, inclusive, and innovative group of NAGDCA members that will help guide the association and the defined contribution industry forward.
- Give back to the defined contribution community.
- Share your voice in upcoming issues by taking an active role in identifying future association trends and issues.
- Make valuable business and personal connections by working alongside other members in the defined contribution community. This will help broaden your network and build connections with your peers.
- Enhance your leadership skills by expanding on skills and roles you may not get to take on in your current position.
- Late September – Invitations sent to volunteers selected to participate on a committee for the 2020-2021 term.
- Early October – Selected volunteers confirm participation; committee rosters finalized.
- November/December – Committees hold virtual kick off meetings.
If you would like to get involved, please review the committee charters and apply for your committee(s) of interest by completing the online sign up form below.