Nominations close Tuesday, June 27.
The success of NAGDCA in achieving its mission depends upon the strength of its Board.
View the current Executive Board here.
The Executive Board seeks nominees for Member-at-Large. Serving on the Board allows you to be directly involved in shaping the future of public sector DC plans administration and supporting plan sponsors from across the country.
- Member-at-Large – Six year commitment; two years as member-at-large and then advancing through officer positions
- A significant role in advancing public sector DC plans
- An opportunity to enhance the value of NAGDCA to its members
- Access to up-to-date information about the challenges facing public sector DC plans
- The chance to exchange ideas and perspectives with other volunteer leaders
- Three years as a member in good standing of the Association
- Service on at least one NAGDCA committee or task force
ANNUAL TIME COMMITMENT:
- Monthly conference calls
- Three in-person Board meetings (including one at the annual conference); travel covered by NAGDCA
- Regular email correspondence
We need your voice, experience, and perspective. If you are interested in serving, please click below to complete the nomination form or reach out to Josh Spradling, NAGDCA Deputy Director, at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions. If you know of someone you think would be a good nominee, please encourage them to submit.
NAGDCA is committed to fostering an inclusive community. We value and encourage diverse perspectives and participation throughout all our activities and in the business of the Association.