Retiring U.S. workers are finding it increasingly difficult to transition from saving to spending, and none more so than employees in the public sector. With the availability of defined benefit pensions and varying social security eligibility, public sector workers are in a unique situation when they retire. This panel will address this decumulation challenge, focusing on what participants really want and need. Learn when and how to engage participants about income generation in retirement and hear how one organization is educating participants about the benefits of keeping their money in the plan.
- Moderator: Jennifer Archer, JP Morgan
- Danielle Gladstone, State Street Global Advisors
- Bryan Jeffries, Professional Fire Fighters of Arizona
- Christopher Nikolich, AllianceBernstein
Select "Download" to access the PDF version of the presentation. Click below to view the recording.
- 723.43 KB File Size
- January 1, 2023 Create Date
- August 31, 2023 Last Updated