Plan fees can be complicated making effective participant communication quite a challenge. This panel will discuss the different types of plan-related fees and the challenges one Plan is facing during the development of a new fee policy. Learn best practices for developing clear, concise fee information and how to help ensure participants are making educated decisions.
- Moderator: Jacob Peacock, AndCo
- Katy Hatfield, Oregon Public Universities Retirement Plans
- Vanessa Vargas Guijarro, Segal Marco Advisors
- Emily Wrightson, CAPTRUST
Select "Download" to access the PDF version of the presentation. Click below to view the recording.
- 725.23 KB File Size
- January 1, 2023 Create Date
- January 12, 2023 Last Updated