The topic of financial wellness seems to be everywhere, spanning multiple industries, but what exactly does it mean for defined contribution retirement plans? Join this discussion on the meaning of financial wellness and hear examples of successful programs implemented by public sector plans. Learn about financial well-being solutions and how the pandemic has impacted program offerings and engagement. The session will also explore how financial priorities vary across the five generations currently in the workforce.
- Moderator/Panelist: Beth Conradson Cleary, City of Milwaukee
- Stephanie Linker, BlackRock
- Lynne Smith, MissionSquare Retirement
Select "Download" to access the PDF version of the presentation. Click below to view the recording.
- 1.58 MB File Size
- January 1, 2023 Create Date
- January 12, 2023 Last Updated