Historically, wellness was comprised solely of physical health and plan sponsors focused on helping employees improve their physical numbers (i.e., blood pressure, glucose and cholesterol). Today, a more holistic approach to wellness exists which includes financial health. For many, money is the biggest stress in their lives and impacts every part of their health – mind, body and spirit. Plan sponsors and recordkeepers are now striving to focus on employees’ overall financial health through measures such as targeted communication campaigns and offering financial wellness scores.
This session will focus on:
- Plan level monitoring of plan health
- Incorporating financial wellness into overall wellness program
- Financial education for all stages of employee life (e.g. new regulations for student loan match option)
- 0.00 KB File Size
- September 11, 2019 Create Date
- January 8, 2020 Last Updated