Public sector plan data show meaningful differences in savings and investment behaviors among employee populations that plan sponsors must consider when making plan changes and developing outreach strategies. Learn how plans can leverage data to pinpoint gaps in plan usage across key populations and what to do if data is not available. The panel will share effective participant engagement techniques and discuss special efforts to reach populations at greater risk of financial instability.
- Moderator: Dan Morrison, Empower
- Michelle Kelley, Nevada System of Higher Education
- Scott Steventon, City of Phoenix
- Jay Washington, Voya
Select "Download" to access the PDF version of the presentation.
Click below to view the recording.
- 1.16 MB File Size
- November 14, 2023 Create Date
- January 16, 2024 Last Updated