Fiduciary duties are at the core of effective plan governance, and it’s essential for plan sponsors to clearly understand their responsibilities to achieve the best results for plan participants. This session will review fiduciary duties and responsibilities and provide solutions to common challenges. Learn about recent cases dealing with breaches of fiduciary duty claims and steps plan fiduciaries can take to avoid potential litigation. The panel will also share details of CalHR’s in-house fiduciary education program, and discuss lessons learned from private plans impacted by the recent DOL cybersecurity guidance.
- Moderator: Judy Boyette, Hanson Bridgett
- Sandy Blair, California Savings Plus
- Wendy Dominguez, Innovest
- Bryan Jeffries, International Association of Fire Fighters
- David Schneier, Fidelity
Select "Download" to access the PDF version of the presentation.
Click below to view the recording.
- 746.57 KB File Size
- November 14, 2023 Create Date
- January 16, 2024 Last Updated