WHAT YOU GET: A window into the communication and engagement strategies of your peers
WHAT WE NEED: 15 minutes of your time
Your actions make it clear: improving how to effectively communicate your plan and achieve active participant engagement is a top priority. Each year at our Annual Conference the communications session outdraws attendance at all other sessions, is typically standing room only, and often has a line out the door.
This survey—in conjunction with data from the Public Retirement Research Lab—will provide you with what you are seeking: a comprehensive look at public sector defined contribution communications.
Specifically, you will learn:
- How your peers are communicating with their participants
- What is being communicated
- Plan sponsor goals, objectives, and success measures
- Actions specific to COVID-19, the CARES Act, and National Retirement Security Month
- Current and anticipated impact of COVID-19
- Participant response
To build a rich source of information we need a robust response—it cannot be achieved without your participation. Thank you!
RESPONSES DUE: WEDNESDAY, JULY 8