I want to thank everyone who attended the Annual Conference in Philadelphia. We had an amazing turnout with 920 attendees! I received some great feedback on the conference that will continue to help shape and improve the content of future NAGDCA annual conferences. Many individuals aided in the success of this conference. On the front lines, those included:
- All of the amazing AMR staff
- 2018 Annual Conference Committee:
- Vice-Chair: Greg Jenkins, Invesco
- Prabh Kaur, ICMA-RC
- Marla Kreindler, Morgan Lewis & Bockius, LLP
- Mark Manion, State of Minnesota
- Liz Masson, Hanson Bridgett, LLP
- Melanie Walker, Segal Consulting
- All moderators and speakers
- NAGDCA Executive Board
- Matt Peterson, NAGDCA Executive Advisor
- Paul Beddoe, NAGDCA Director of Government Affair
2018 Benchmarking Report
The third annual NAGDCA Benchmarking report is now available! The report is based on data submitted by 63 individual plans representing $165 billion in total plan assets and 3.1 million individual plan participants.
Plans that participated in the survey have been granted access to a suite of online tools .
2018 National Retirement Security Week
National Retirement Security Week was held October 21-27. Plans across the country used the week as a time to promote retirement security awareness to participants and many incorporated the ready-to-use communications campaign materials. NAGDCA’s newly released age-targeted videos , Your Whole Story – Retirement Garden Edition , received over 5,500 views. The U.S. Senate unanimously approved the NRSW resolution, S. Res. 654 , on September 26.