Submissions due Friday, April 9
NAGDCA’s call for speakers is open! We are looking for plan sponsors and industry providers who can inspire, educate and deliver helpful, practical information to our conference attendees.
2021 session topics include:
- protecting participant data
- decumulation solutions
- diversity, equity, and inclusion initiatives
- plan fees and value propositions
- financial wellness programs
- DC plan menu options
- personalized participant communications
- participant education programs
The 2021 conference is currently being planned as a hybrid event, with both in-person and virtual attendance options. Speakers may be able to participate virtually depending on the session.
The NAGDCA Annual Conference is a curated experience; therefore, submitting a speaker form does not guarantee a speaking spot. The conference committee will review each submission and select individuals who best meet our programming needs.
We look forward to your submission!