Call for Speakers
Submissions due – Friday, April 9
NAGDCA’s call for speakers is open! We are looking for the best and brightest in the public sector defined contribution industry who can inspire, educate and deliver helpful, practical information to our conference attendees. Prior to completing a speaker submission form, we ask that all interested parties review the roles and expectations listed below to ensure that those selected as presenters have a clear understanding of their responsibilities.
The 2021 conference is currently being planned as a hybrid event, with both in-person and virtual attendance options. Speakers may be able to participate virtually depending on the session. Please select your attendance preference on the submission form.
The NAGDCA Annual Conference is a curated experience; therefore, submitting a speaker form does not guarantee a speaking spot. The conference committee will review each submission and select individuals who best meet our programming needs. We look forward to your submission!
The majority of conference sessions are an hour long and are formatted as discussion panels featuring one moderator and three panelists. Sessions typically follow the below outline:
- 5 minute introduction of the topic and panelists by the moderator.
- 8-10 minutes for each panelist to share their perspective on the topic.
- 10 minutes of curated questions from the moderator.
- 10 minutes of Q&A with the audience ending with a summary and thanks.
Speaker Submission Process
- Review moderator and panelist roles and expectations.
- Review session descriptions.
- Complete a submission form for your desired session(s); indicating your preferred role and potential presentation content.
Questions? Please contact Carly Miller at firstname.lastname@example.org.