State and Local Government Association Membership
$300 year 1 / $600 every year after
Single entity membership covers up to 10 affiliated staff persons who are not affiliated with a for-profit company or government eligible for Government Membership.
A not-for-profit association administering a Defined Contribution Program for a collection of government entities within a single state shall hold membership in the name of the association and pay appropriate dues. State and Local Associations may represent any of the following: counties, cities, towns, villages, public school districts, public universities, and entities created by a government entity to provide a public service.
- Access to NAGDCA’s premier online community and forums
- Access to all online content including resources, data center, RFPs, best practices, legislative and policy updates, webinars, and more
- Representation on Capitol Hill
- Ability to participate in NAGDCA committees and participate in annual awards
- Opportunity to submit articles to NAGDCA newsletter
- Access to the annual conference and other networking opportunities