The growth opportunity with Hispanic clients: Special considerations and potential for expansion into the Hispanic market
- The U.S. Latino population is growing faster than any other minority population in America.
- Hispanics tend to be underinsured when it comes to life insurance, but interest is growing as the country emerges from the pandemic.
- Better savings opportunities, more tailored advice and a richer understanding of family dynamics hold potential for financial professionals to build long-term relationships and promote improved financial health with Hispanic clients.
- 6.08 MB File Size
- February 11, 2022 Create Date
- February 11, 2022 Last Updated