Select "Download" to access the slides and an excerpt from Oklahoma Municipal Retirement Fund's (OkMRF) Trustee Reference manual detailing their Code of Ethics and Education Policy.
Click here to view the recording.
Proper plan oversight and operation is essential in maintaining governance on a governmental defined contribution plan. The most common form of plan governance involves the creation of a specialized Board (or committee), usually appointed under the governing authority of the plan sponsor. Join us on Thursday, July 14 for a webinar dedicated to assisting those that serve on or support a board or committee with their fiduciary and/or governance duties. Learn about committee and Board membership, roles of the Board versus roles of administrative staff, committee and Board structures, fiduciary duty and responsibility, and more.
- Gordon Tewell, Principal, Innovest
- Art Cuaron, Pension and Benefits Administrator, City of Tucson
- Katie Girardi, Retirement Plan Administrator, Oklahoma Municipal Retirement Fund
- 739.48 KB File Size
- July 14, 2022 Create Date
- August 31, 2023 Last Updated