Nominations due Friday, April 17
To be eligible for the Leadership Recognition Award, a nominated state or local government defined contribution/deferred compensation program, project, or activity must meet the following requirements:
- The program, project, or activity must have been implemented between January 1, 2019 and January 31, 2020;
- Must not only be making federally required changes;
- Governmental staff must have played a role in developing and/or implementing the program, project, or activity.
Nominations should include the following:
- A completed online nomination form (below).
- One PDF document containing:
- A one-page summary of the project
- A written justification containing:
- A description of the project, including length of time in operation and when first implemented.
- The relative significance of the improvement to the operation of the plan and a brief background perspective for the change.
- Measurable benefits and results realized, specifically by the plan participants.
- The feasibility of use by other governments of a similar size.
- Supporting documents (images, screenshots, etc.) – optional
Please note: The PDF document should not exceed five pages. If the format outlined above isn’t met your submission will be returned to you and possibly not scored.