This paper will discuss:
- The types of costs that retirement plan sponsors generally or could potentially incur, allowing them the opportunity to go back to their vendors and review their own plan’s costs.
- The duty of plan sponsors to uncover plan expenses, identify reasonableness of the fees, and determine areas of potential cost savings.
- The difficulty of determining these plan expenses, as fees can be challenging to discern.
- 105.63 KB File Size
- October 12, 2005 Create Date
- January 21, 2020 Last Updated