2018-2019 committee sign-ups have closed! Committees will be formed and volunteers will be notified in August.
Volunteers are at the heart of NAGDCA's work
Because of the contributions of volunteers’ time, talent, and expertise, NAGDCA is able to provide the essential education, vibrant community, and exceptional experiences that we all value so highly.
Volunteering will allow you to:
- Give back to the defined contribution community.
- Share your voice in upcoming issues by taking an active role in identifying future association trends and issues.
- Make valuable business and personal connections by working alongside other members in the defined contribution community. This will help broaden your network and build connections with your peers.
- Enhance your leadership skills by expanding on skills and roles you may not get to take on in your current position.
We are seeking to build an energetic, inclusive, and innovative group of volunteer leaders. Together, we can accomplish incredible things and move the defined contribution industry forward.
Helpful Info & Timeline
- Each committee will have a Board liaison to strengthen communication between the committees and the Board.
- Committee members will serve 1-3 year terms depending on committee assignment.
- All committees have a charter to help guide activities throughout the year.
- Committees will be formed in August.
- Committee orientation and kick-off meetings will take place at the NAGDCA Annual Conference on Sunday afternoon, September 23, 2018. *Please consider this when making your travel plans.
The committee charters below provide an overview of the roles, responsibilities, and terms for each committee. Please review as you make your selections below.