Submissions Due – June 29, 2021
Having a strong Board is always important and this year is no different. We do, however, have unique challenges facing NAGDCA as we emerge from the impacts of COVID-19 on our members as well as the association. In the midst of a crisis comes opportunities. Join the Board and be part of shaping NAGDCA’s future!
- Member-at-Large – (6 year commitment; 2 years as member-at-large and then advancing through officer positions)
- A significant role in advancing public sector DC plans
- An opportunity to enhance the value of NAGDCA to its members
- Access to up-to-date information about the challenges facing public sector DC plans
- The chance to exchange ideas and perspectives with other volunteer leaders
- Lead NAGDCA in a post COVID-19 environment
- 3 years as a member in good standing of the Association
- Service on at least one NAGDCA committee or task force
ANNUAL TIME COMMITMENT:
- Monthly conference calls
- 4 in-person Board meetings (including one at the annual conference); travel covered by NAGDCA
- Regular email correspondence
We want and need to hear from you. If you are interested in serving, please complete the nomination form below or reach out to Liz Fossett, NAGDCA Deputy Director, at email@example.com with any questions. If you know of someone you think would be a good nominee, please encourage them to submit.
Nominations are closed. Please contact Tracy Tucker at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.