Lexington, KY – The National Association of Government Defined Contribution Administrators, Inc. (NAGDCA) held its 39th Annual Conference last week, September 23-26 in Philadelphia. There were over 900 attendees comprised of NAGDCA government and industry members, students, professors, and media. Attendees shared best practices and gained insight from experts on topics including cybersecurity, generational communication campaigns, participant engagement, auto-enrollment, lifetime income products, retirement income and more.
During the annual conference, NAGDCA elected its 2018-2019 governing officers and members-at-large. Elected to the Executive Board were:
- President Cindy Rehmeier, Missouri State Employees’ Retirement System
- Vice President Steve Toole, State of North Carolina
- Secretary/Treasurer Sandy Blair, California State Teachers’ Retirement System
- Member-at-Large Joshua Luskin, Indiana Public Retirement System
- Member-at-Large Robert Boehmer, State of Nevada
- Past President Keith Overly, Ohio Deferred Compensation Program
- Industry President Jake O’Shaughnessy, SageView Advisory Group
- Industry Observer Benjamin Taylor, Callan, LLC
Those serving on the Executive Board represent the diversity of the NAGDCA membership and bring varying perspectives that will propel the association towards achieving its goals.
NAGDCA’s mission is to be a premier provider of education, information, and training, to support plan sponsors and service providers of government-sponsored defined contribution retirement plans in creating successful retirement security outcomes for their plan participants. For more information, visit nagdca.org.