Raising the collective voice of public plan sponsors.
We’re excited to announce the first annual DC Fly-In scheduled for March 2022. Plan sponsors will have the opportunity to help NAGDCA strengthen our message around key legislative priorities and reinforce NAGDCA as the primary resource for policymakers on public sector defined contribution plan issues.
The Fly-In offers NAGDCA government members a unique opportunity to:
- learn about legislative priorities that could impact your plan.
- join fellow plan sponsors in meetings with legislative staff.
- be part of the process that shapes public sector defined contribution plans in years to come.
The preliminary agenda includes:
- an evening welcome reception to network with representatives from other public plans across the country,
- morning breakfast training to go over tips and talking points for meetings with congressional offices, and
- meetings with congressional offices, including those of your home state lawmakers, to highlight issues affecting public plans.
Experience: None needed! Attendees will receive adequate preparation and guidance.